August 4 – 13, 2020
* This includes food, housing, transportation, medical insurance, t-shirt, and most ministry supplies. It does NOT include flights.
The price listed is tentative
July 23, 2020
NUMBER OF SPACES OPEN
The P31 Adventures Ecuador mission trip is open for applications! Due to the ongoing uncertainty because of COVID-19 we have changed our deposit and refund policies. If the trip has to be cancelled because of travel or event restrictions all payments and donations toward the trip may either be refunded to applied to a future trip, at the choice of the team member. At this point our hosts in Ecuador are hopeful that children’s ministry events will be possible this summer, but it’s still up in the air.
In Ecuador you get to immerse yourself in a culture that is full of life and color, but very much in need of Christ. The team’s ministry will be focused on kids. We are hoping to have the team in some small villages out in the Andes Mountains, but the exact locations are TBD because of the COVID-19 problems. You will be teaching the children what it means to be a follower of Christ, with a focus on sharing the gospel with those who don’t know Jesus yet. It’s a fun, action-packed curriculum with lots of games, stories, and hands-on activities. And what could be better than to engage in all this ministry surrounded by your P31 Adventures friends?
- P31 Adventures or STEP participant, graduate, or staff
- At least 16 years old (15 if traveling with an older sibling)
- Genuinely saved
- In agreement with the Global Encounters statement of faith
- Previous ministry experience with kids and teens is helpful, but not required.