Aug 27 – Sep 6, 2019
* This includes food, housing, transportation, medical insurance, t-shirt, and most ministry supplies. It does NOT include flights.
The price listed is tentative
July 9, 2019
NUMBER OF SPACES OPEN
The STEP Advanced Ecuador mission trip is open for application!
In Ecuador you get to immerse yourself in a culture that is full of life and color, but very much in need of Christ. The team’s ministry will be focused on kids in Oñakapak, Saraguro, and other towns high in the Andes Mountains. We will be teaching them about the promises of God and how that influences their daily lives, with a focus on sharing the gospel with those who don’t know Christ. It’s a fun, action-packed curriculum with lots of games, stories, and hands-on activities. And what could be better than to engage in all this ministry surrounded by your STEP friends?
- STEP Advanced participant, graduate, or staff
- At least 16 years old (15 if traveling with an older sibling)
- Genuinely saved
- In agreement with the Global Encounters statement of faith
- Previous ministry experience with kids and teens is helpful, but not required.