May 17-26, 2019
* This includes food, housing, transportation, medical insurance, t-shirt, and most ministry supplies. It does NOT include flights. The trip price is tentative and will be confirmed by the end of September.
April 13, 2019
NUMBER OF SPACES OPEN
The Ecuador mission trip is open for registration to Unbound students, staff, and grads! Currently accepting applications for 2019!
In Ecuador you get to immerse yourself in a culture that is full of life and color, but very much in need of Christ. The team’s ministry will focus on kids and teens in and around Quito and Otavalo, cities located high in the Andes Mountains. We will be teaching about the promises of God, with a focus on sharing the gospel with those who don’t know Christ. It’s a fun, action-packed curriculum with lots of games, stories, and hands-on activities. And what could be better than to engage in all this ministry surrounded by friends who are also part of your Unbound Student Life journey?
- Unbound student, staff, or alumni
- At least 16 years old (15 if traveling with an older sibling)
- Genuinely saved
- In agreement with the Global Encounters statement of faith
- Previous ministry experience with kids and teens is helpful, but not required.