March 29-April 11, 2020
* This includes food, housing, transportation, medical insurance, t-shirt, and most ministry supplies. It does NOT include flights. The trip price is tentative and will be confirmed by the end of September.
Feb 5, 2020
NUMBER OF SPACES OPEN
The Zimbabwe mission trip is open for registration to Unbound students, staff, and grads! Currently accepting applications for 2020!
In a country of orphans there’s no end to the children’s ministry needed. Zimbabwe is one of the most economically depressed countries in the world and AIDS has ravaged the adult population, leaving many orphans without training, parenting, or provision. You can be a part of loving the kids of Zimbabwe and showing them Jesus through a camp-style ministry.
In addition, you can help train a group of young adults who come from similar backgrounds as the kids and have a heart for children’s ministry themselves. They will work alongside the team, help run the camps, and then take the concepts of the curriculum to more villages around Zimbabwe.
Expect to be challenged and stretched as you pour out love in a part of the world that needs to experience the love of Christ in action.
- Unbound student, staff, or alumni
- At least 16 years old (15 if traveling with an older sibling)
- Genuinely saved
- In agreement with the Global Encounters statement of faith
- Previous ministry experience with kids and teens is helpful, but not required.